Monday, June 4, 2012

Time for some new eye candy and a quick mention that my previous posts can be viewed at http://mountian.typepad.com. For those of you joining me now I have been studying beading with Sandra Fish the gifted designer for Yone Beads located at 478 Union Street in San Francisco, Each class is centered on a design to teach us new concepts. I can't believe I made this Color Burst project after only four classes! The white beads are vintage Japanese beads and the rings are Indian vintage glass and I am still trying to figure out how they were made so will have to consult with my brother on that. There were multiple steps to create the finished illusion. Each time I bead I am reminded of the importance of patience, perseverance, having a plan and then making it happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment